Thursday, December 30, 2010

Ballerinas & Collie Dog~


Some times I get anxious to sculpt little ballerinas. I *love* to make them. Whenever I finish one , I smile and feel happy inside.These 2 are my smallest sizes girls. The sitting one is under 2" and the standing is under 3" tall.
I also made a collie . I had finished him couple weeks ago. I made 2 props that are outside homes. they turned up very nice and later on I will post some pictures. The one in which the collie is pictured here is like a Florida home. I basically made everything from scratch ....I will tell you what I use when I post about later on!

They are listed on my ebay now!

I want thank you all for visiting me this past year and for your notes, comments and so much more.Each of you means a lot to me and just make my *work* be such a pleasure!

Wishing you a blessed New year!!!!*smiles*


























































6 comments:

cockerina said...

your creations are always beautiful!
Happy New Year!
kisses, Caterina

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Tita, first of all, WHERE did you place your ballerina? It looks as if she is really in a dance STUDIO with the wonderful wooden floor beneath her feet!!!! THEN....the magic continues with the dog, the doorway with the dog, and the rest of your wonder. This year has indeed been a treat knowing you and exchanging ideas and dreams with you dearest heart. May tonight's anticipated event of ringing in a new year bring you joy in your heart. Know I am waiting with you.....Nita

The Old Maid said...

Sweet litle ballerinas!Collie is great!
Have a wonderful New Year!:)

Catherine / Mooghiscath said...

C'est vrai que c'est difficile de sculpter des visages d'enfants et tu les réussis à merveille .J'ai hâte de voir les photos des maisons .
Meilleurs voeux pour l'année 2011 , je te souhaite à toi et ta nombreuse famille tout le meilleur et pleins de créations miniatures.
Catherine

miniacollection said...

Happy New Year to you, Patricia and your family. I'm sure 2011 will bring us wonderful, touching dolls and animals from you.
Hugs
Geneviève

Harriet said...

Gorgeous, I so love your collie dogs!