Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Linda Fisher and Woolytales Collaboration

Hello Dear Friends and Visitors,*grin*

A specially welcome to you today because I am very excited  to do this post in honor of my dearest friend and I*N*C*R*E*D*I*B*L*E   artist Linda Fisher.

I meet  Lin  many years ago. I had the privilege to do few collaborations in the past and a lot that I have learned in the animal making  today is because of Lin kindness to me. She makes mostly animals  and let me tell you , she can make "any" animal  for the first time and it will be perfection.

 I am thankful for her friendship  and for the pleasure to do a collaboration with her this week on her ebay. 
Please click on my side bar to access our auction and you can view Lin's past work via her feed back or contact her directly.

5 comments:

The Old Maid said...

Your girl is sweet but I have to admit I just love this pony! :)
Hugs

Ilona said...

This pony is gorgeous, amazing work, so realistic. I think Linda is another artist with a great talent for sculpting animals :D! Personally it seems to me that this so difficult to do.... :)!
I think Lila has a new friend, I hope you'll have some extra space in your stables for him/her ;)! They are such a lovely couple to see. Good luck with the auction.
Hugs, Ilona
PS Has Lin a blog to follow? If so, can you give us a link, please?

Woolytales Miniatures said...

@Ilona, yes, here's her blog :)
http://linda060060.blogspot.com

Ilona said...

Thanks :D!! I'll go and visit her blog!
Hug, Ilona

Drora's minimundo said...

Both girl and pony are beautiful.
Hugs, Drora