Friday, October 21, 2011

10 & 4 years old winter girls!

Hello there~grin


These 2 girls are my latest children. I truly want to do something different this time. I have now, finally , found the best way to do my arms in a poseable way. I have tried different ways but these 2 girls are my first ones with my new method and I don't think I will change anymore because I am VERY happy with the end results.


I made fully workable coats for them. They were sewn and even lined. the red one has buttons.love it!grin


Both of the girls are beautiful to me, but the older one is truly my fav. love her smile.

sculpting the mouth is a little tricky to me and as more as i do , I think I am getting more comfortable. these teeth are incredibly small and the father ones needs to be very tiny to be right. I got this time, I think!


They are available on my etsy store!

































7 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Wow these are gorgeous congratulations.
Hugs Maria

KORONKA said...

Your dolls are incredible...

Unknown said...

They are beautiful. And you have also made lovely scenes. Of course she is smiling, it`s christmas :)!
Mona

Eliana said...

Elas estão lindas, prontas para a grande noite de todas as crianças...

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

TITA!!!!!!!!

Again, another masterpiece of realism in the smallest of things chez toi...dearest, I have not seen you around! I know you are busy..so am I, but I miss you! Nita

Ascension said...

Pero que preciosas estan vestidas de fiesta.
besitos ascension

miniacollection said...

They are fabulous. Like you my favourite is the older one, I love her face and her clothes.
Beautiful scenes with them.
Geneviève