Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grandma and all sort of others!

Good evening readers~*grin*

Firstly , ((( Thank you))) so much for visiting me and for leaving notes on my comment box. They surely makes me happy!
I am up to my neck busy with farm work and everything else. It is lamb time and there are so many things that seems to take a lot more time than what I desire . I truly hardly have computer time and miss *seen* you all but I want you to know that I *DO* miss visiting you and seen all the lovely things you are creating.
I just listed all this minis on my ebay, so if you would like to see more of each, please take a look on my auctions.

Wishing you a lovely week ... smiles~P.






































































































8 comments:

miniacollection said...

I love your grandma and he modern look. She's got a sweet face, she must be a wonderful grandma.
Geneviève

The Old Maid said...

She looks great in the pants! And sirely has a lot of lovely children to take care of! Love the dog. Looks a lot like African "fox":)

Ascension said...

Patricia, me encanta esta abuelita tan moderna y tan dulce!!!!
Seguro que esos precioso niños son muy felices con ella.
El perrito es fantastico.
besitos ascension

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

TITA! I had missed this one because when I saw "GRANDMA" on my blog roll, I thought it was the one I already visited. SHE IS WONDERFUL, down to every detail! Thank you dearest for coming to see my new rooms! It is always so special when YOU COME OVER!!! My heart is with you...peace dearest one..Nita

Daydreamer said...

What a WONDERFUL Grandmother! I love her! (She reminds me just a little of my MOM! (Who is a Great-Grandmom!)LOL!
Keep up your creations... even though the farm at lambing season is a big project... they are worth it!

Sharon said...

Patricia,

I love your dolls! Do you have any for sale right now. I love the little girls with red hair.

vivian said...

Patricia, wow, I came from Kai's blog, she was right, you are majorly talented. beautiful precious little creations. I love them. and the song playing is beautiful too. thanks for sharing it, gives me goosebumps. and your art work too! Your talent is surely proof that there is a god.. what a wonderful gift you have! I will surely be back.
xo
vivian

Monica Roberts said...

Patricia ... can't thank you enough for your visit and all the much appreciated, lovely comments. I'm still thoroughly enthralled by the magic of your wonderful creations and talent, and can hardly stand not having a reindeer, a wolf, a lamb/goat, or an Aussie dog, or a bear, or ... or ...or ... ad infinitum! BTW ... gorgeous profile pic., and choice of music as well!