Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bill, a modern man



Good evening dear friends and visitors! *grin*

On my last post I showed you a male head that I was working on. Well I haven't finished him yet because I think he is a character.... I am thinking of a cowboy or some kind of character.

Meanwhile I felt like sculpting a full sculpt. I normally create heads and limbs because I like my dolls to be posable but  full sculpts are fun to make and serve differently in the dollhouse world, don't you think?:)
Its late at night but I decided to make a post to show "Bill". he is already listed on my etsy store if you like to take him home, grin, or just enjoy view his pictures below!:)

He has a lot details... his skin is textured and you can see tiny blood veins too. I also added few veins on his hands and legs because his body is medium muscular frame.

For international viewers, the picture showing the dime coin is  about 3/4 of an inch (the coin). His face is very small and proportional.
I hope you enjoyed your visit !
 Have a lovely Thanksgiving week, for those that celebrate.
***smiles***

















8 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Un hombre guapísimo y muy bien proporcionado!!1 Me encanta su corte de pelo.
Besos.

Britt said...

Hi!
I think it´s a very good idea to make character dolls in a more modern style, even in old interiors.
He is very real and I think you would sell many if you make them for sale.

Keep making them

Britt

The Old Maid said...

He is cute! Great work Tita!
Hugs

Ilona said...

If I do like him........I LOVE him, well, I mean he is quite a character, Tita :D! What a gorgeous piece of art!
He has "good" proportions, that's for sure ;)! No, I'm kidding, he looks just like a real man, I wish he was sitting in my kitchen......
Oh dear, I have to giggle now, I think I can't write normal words this evening, I'm sorry but you know me: I always love a bit of humor, huh ^*^!!
I'm so happy to see that you're sculpting characters again, I've missed that so much. Hope to see more of them, my friend!
Lovingly, Ilona

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Good evening dear friend.
He is amazing! And as always, your details are perfection.

Wishing you and family a joyful Thanksgiving.
blessings,
Penny

Christel said...

Oh yes, I agree, he has MUCH personality! He's really good, and I like his hair style very much Pat! The photo of him at the table, looks just like a man would sit too! Bravo my friend. Wishing you and the children a blessed Thanksgiving! much love always, Christel

miniacollection said...

He is really great, awesome work! I find it's difficult to find male dolls that look really good. Yours is perfect.
Geneviève

Drora's minimundo said...

What a handsome young man! Awesome sculpture in miniature! What a pleasure to see your work!
Hugs, Drora