Thursday, October 23, 2014

Posable Somali Cat


Hello  dear visitors and friends,

Although making posable animals its not a new thing for me, I am truly enjoying making them now. It takes more time and effort to make a cat with a ball jointed head, but at the end of the day, I think it worth it but I am wondering what do you think?
Honestly, do you think its better having this option or it doesn't matter for you?

I appreciate if you add just a simple comment. ((( thank you)))) grin

This cat is  listed on my ebay for 5 days, starting tonight.

I think  he/she is better in person  because the eyes are very pretty but hard to capture in this scale.

I added few pictures with the head moved ... take a look bellow...smiles...












5 comments:

elizabeth s said...

This is a Beautiful cat and I love the fact that its head is posable. Your talent is quite remarkable; Well Done! :D

elizabeth

The Old Maid said...

This one is so pretty too! I wish I could have them both. :) Great work Patricia!
Hugs

Ilona said...

Hi Tita! Another piece of art, this cat is awesome! Regarding to the movability of the head: I think it adds much more possibilities for displaying this animal into a scene. My dolls can move their heads too, just like yours do, so it gives much more personality to the doll/animal! Oh, my poor English.....I hope you'll understand what I meant to say..?
The cat is gorgeous, her soft fur makes me to give her a cuddle ;)! I am so happy that I'm not allergic for miniature cats :D LOL!!
I wish you a nice weekend. Lovingly, Ilona

Giac said...

Hello Patricia,
another wonderful little friend. He is fantastic and beautifully made. You are so talented!
Big hug,
Giac

Christel said...

Dear Pat, I think the poseable head is a great idea! It make the cat look more realistic. The photos show how a cat would look up at you, and tilt the head to the side! It is another tiny masterpiece. You are SO talented my friend. xoxox Christel