Sunday, October 27, 2013

Philadelphia Miniatura Show 2013 Preview

1:12 Baby Giraffe by woolytales.com
1:12 Baby Giraffe, a photo by woolytales.com on Flickr.



Hello!!!


 I know it has been a very long time since I  did a post. SO , to "make it up", grin, you are not getting on  one post but DOZENS at once. Okay, I'll explain: I posted via Flickr and I haven't figure out yet in  how to  add the pictures together to make a single post.
If you like to see all my pictures, go to flickr by  clicking the link at the right tab, or  scroll through the pictures and use my "older posts" to see the rest that are not showing on this first page.

I am looking forward to the show, I have worked for the past six months preparing many animals and the ones I am showing you now are just a glimpse of what I will be bringing with me!
 Please stop by my table  and say " hello" to me. It is always so very nice to meet bloggers in person!

7 comments:

Eliana said...

Olá Patricia!
Wow! Eu estou muito atrasada com a leitura do teu blog, eu perdi tantos trabalhos lindos mas agora estou tentando retomar a leitura.
Eu adorei a mamãe canguru, as renas, o bebê girafa... Oh my! São maravilhosos!
Parabéns!
Bjo.

Véronique said...

How lovely to be flooded by pictures of such awesome creations! The sweetness in their eyes, the detail. Beautiful!
Veronique

Drora's minimundo said...

Wow! I am looking at your incredible
sculptures admiring your work. Each animal is a master piece. Bravo
Hugs, Drora

Yolanda Morán said...

Preciosos, rayan la mas absoluta perfección, una maravilla.
Un abrazo.
Yolanda

Ilona said...

Dear Tita, I knew it, I knew it........you would surprise us with your blogposts, it was so quiet so....... :D!!! I had really suspected that you were very busy making your gorgeous animals for the coming show!! You have created the most beautiful animals, my friend, they are real master pieces. I think I always have to say the same, I am sorry, but it is!
My baby donkey also is a master piece made by your talented hands. I've always great admiration for all the different kinds of animals you've made, it is so clever of you :D!
I am sure you will have lots of sales on the show :D! I wish you a good journey and lots of fun too!
Lovingly, Ilona
PS I just write you just one comment, but I can assure you that I have seen and studied (with my nose on the screen ;)) them all.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

TITA....like always, your work is always a great surprise. Look at those eyelashes on this giraffe and the one below! I know you are busy, but when you are able, let me know how you are. I will scroll down to see what I've missed! MUCH LOVE, Nita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Dear Pat,
Your work continues to take my breath away...
I hope all is well with you and family. Wishing you the best at the show..
love and blessings,
Penny