Wednesday, January 23, 2013

DollsHouse and Miniature Scene Magazine


Feb, 2013 issue.

Hello There!!*grin*
I truly dislike to pick "favorites but I must do an exception  this time.... grin

It is always a honor and a very special time for the artist to see our work spread out in a magazine. It is a truly a joy !!!
I have been extremely blessed  for have been published in so many magazines however, last year Deb Weissler contacted me  to ask about  writing an article on my work and life. It moved me to tears to read up the article she wrote from my answers.... Deb   was able to see and to write in such a deep and detailed way that made this article be very special to me. 
I had the pleasure to meet Deb in person last year and I must say she is a very lovely and talented lady!!:)
Have a blessed evening!!!




10 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hello dear Pat,
I am so very happy for you.. How exciting! It is a well deserved article, you have truly mastered the art of miniatures..
Wishing you and family a joyful week ahead.
Love and blessings,
Penny

Giac said...

Hello Patricia,
congratulations...the article looks great. I will keep my eyes open for the magazine.
Big hug,
Giac

Fabiola said...

Congratulations! An award to your skills.
Bye Faby

miniacollection said...

Congratulations!
Geneviève

Ilona said...

Dear Tita, congratulations for your artworks being published again :D!! I hope everything is well with you and yours?
Warmest hugs, Ilona

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dear and beautiful sister!

What a joy to see you. I was teaching all week and my time has been limited and I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! What can I say about that touching and inspirational scripture you left me!!! The bible is FULL of the best poetry that elevates the creation like NO OTHER.

My sweet one, I have to run; I have to pick up Ruben from work but we must SKYPE AGAIN SOON! Please let me know how you are doing? Nita

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

How sweet of you to come for a visit Pat.. I know how very busy you must be.. I appreciate you thinking of me and leaving such a kind note.
I will keep you and family in my thoughts and prayers.
Love and blessings,
Penny

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Congratulations on being featured in the magazine. Your work is fabulous! Mini hugs, Natalia

Lady Jane said...

So wonderful to be in the magazine. You do wonderful work it is an honor indeed to share it.

Drora's minimundo said...

I love it when the work of a very talented online friend gets published in a famous magazine. Congratulations! Lets many other miniaturists enjoy your wonderful work.
Hugs, Drora