Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dog and girls! ;)

Hello!!!*grin*

Wow!!!I can hardly believe that I went to the show and came home already. It was so fast and so fun!!!

I am not sure why but I thought the driving distance was about 6 hours but to my surprise was only 4. since the show finished at 4:00pm yesterday, My son and I decided to have a nice dinner and head home.

No matter where i go ... it is true to me that there is NO place like home!!!*grin*

You all know that this was my first show. It was a small show but nevertheless a limited with guests. there was a lot of people there and boy how exciting it was. I honestly did not expect to get so much attention and sell so many minis. truly a blessing and I am hooked now!

I have to make some serious decisions now... it is very comfortable for me to stay home and sell online but the show was an experience that I did not expected.
I meet some wonderful artisans and dealers too, what a world!!!loved it!*grin*

I am glad to be home with my family and farm animals. i have already listed few new minis on my ebay and i am anxious to get back to my studio tomorrow morning!
Wishing you a lovely evening where ever your are....*grin*











11 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

So happy to hear you are home and had a great show! It is an exciting experience, no? Although I have not been to a mini show with my art, I have attended fine arts shows many years ago and just loved it.. Being out in the world and meeting other artists and such..
I love your Golden here... Well, I love all your work... I am so happy it went well for you Pat.
Relax and enjoy being home.
Love to you and family,
Penny

Christel said...

Welcome home Pat! I hope the show was a great success for you! I know everyone was probably very impressed with your work! I love the dog, and the girls, Penelope looks great as your new Woolytales logo! Talk email soon..I want to know how everything went! xoxox Christel

Ilona said...

Hi Tita, nice to read you're back home safe and sound. You had a very good and busy show, no wonder: you make such amazing miniature work!! I'm glad it was a good show, but I wasn't afraid of that. Your new work is very nice: they must have been very naughty and that older girl....the finger:very well done that expression :) I can almost feel it.
Your new logo: sad story, but I like the new one. Penelope is adorable!!
Hugs, Ilona

Katrina said...

Patricia, it´s wonderful to see how you are working through what did happen to you: one little sad girl and the other who does not like what you have done.

I am happy for that your journey was successful. I like so much your new logo.

Bessing Kati

miniacollection said...

Great new dolls!
Even if you love being at home, I think it's important to attend some miniatures shows, it's interesting to meet people and see how visitors have to say about your miniatures.
Geneviève

Cate and David said...

There is nothing like the live, immediate feedback and conversation of a miniature show is there? It is exhilarating! I'm glad your first show experience was so very positive! Your work is so fine - I'm not surprised your booth was very popular! Congratulations and hopes for many more!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my sweet one,

I am late AGAIN because of my crazy schedule, but I am always enchanted with YOUR WORK. I am seeing your new logo, and I am also thinking I need to label all my things in a way that will show that they are my designs. Oh there is so much to do!

LOVE TO YOU TITA! Nita

jerilanders said...

I haven't visited in a while, so I didn't know what you were up to. But HEY!, welcome to the show world! I have been doing shows for over 20 years and there is nothing like it for sales. If you need any show advice, just ask... I think I'm a pro! So happy you had good success. Jeri

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

My dearest Tita!

Oh how I love this little dog and girl....and THANK YOU for coming to wish us a happy anniversary! It was sweet; late meetings at school again forced us to just take our dinner together then just fall asleep in each others' arms....sounds good to me.

YOURS IS COMING TOO!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY DAY MY DEAR! Nita

Ascension said...

No me extraña que hayas tenido exito con tus fantasticos trabajos, te lo mereces.
El ir a las ferias, ademas de vender te hace conocer gente que se dedica a lo mismo y es siempre interesante.
Me alegro de que todo haya ido bien y esteis de vuelta en casa.
besitos ascension

Maria Ireland said...

I am so happy that your show was a success and that you enjoyed it. Your girls are so cute the expressions on their faces are amazing. Love the dog. Your new logo is beautiful.
Hugs Maria