Thursday, December 8, 2011

Polar Bear Tutorial

Hello everyone!!!*grin*

I have some good and not-so-good news!
okay ... the good news is that my tutorial is finally finished, except for some grammar editing that I am sure is needed!!!grin!!!
I was planning to let all of you know at Christmas day as this is "my gift" to you all. This tutorial covers the very beginning to the end process. One will have a very good idea in how I make a bear as I have added dozens of pictures along the way.

The not -so-good news is that this I am compromised with a Magazine that will be publish this next year. It is just the right thing to wait until is published. I will then have a link ( probably a pdf file ) on my website . I will let you know as soon as possible.

The Tutorial is for the polar bear that you see above.

5 comments:

PILAR6373 said...

Me alegro mucho que tu tutorial sea publicado en una revista!!!!
Mientras esperaré ansiosa tu tutorial!!!!!!!
El oso es una preciosidad!!!!
Besos.

Eliana said...

A paciência terá que ser uma grande aliada nesta espera.
Um super abraço

Ascension said...

Estoy deseando que lo publiquen para poder empezar a intentarlo jejeje
Seguro que sera un desastre jejeje, pero me encantara seguirte los pasos jeje
besitos ascension

Morena Ciambra Dreamartdolls said...

Thank you so much dear Patricia. I am so happy to know that you have finally finished it. Yeay!!! I look forward to seeing your tutorial. The polar bear is magnificent!!!! I will wait patiently. Hugs, Morena

BlacknickSculpture said...

Your giving everyone a tutorial for Christmas so how come you sent me a lump of coal? Hmmmmph! ;)