Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Coming up next , Special eBay Offering ~little girls~

Hello there,

As I mentioned on my past post.... here are my next special offering for the end of the year. This time is for one of these two " dressed up for party " girls. I have a lot of pictures to show you how fun this girls are. They are poseable in 4 limbs in which allows them to sit , stand, move legs and so much more!*grin*
I will have both girls for auction but the winner will have to choose one of them at the end. The other will be available another time.

I will let you know when they are listed.=)



4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening dearest Tita!!!

Look at what you have been up to again! Like all of your creations, you always show how HARD YOU WORK in order to continue to WOW US ALL! Every creature and child you make just enchant me, and you know that since we met, that I love every thing that you do. Thank you for coming to visit me; I always await your visit along with other dear friends and sisters! ENJOY WORKING ON ALL OF YOUR GOODIES!!!!!!!! I am so busy with school and have no time to work on my drawings....

miniacollection said...

They are lovely girls, I love them in front of the door.
Geneviève

Eliana said...

Elas são tão lindas, Patricia! Eu acho que será um leilão muito disputado. ;)
Bjo.

Ascension said...

Pero que preciosas para esta Navidad.
besitos ascension