Monday, October 17, 2011

Bathroom time!!!


Hello dear friends!!!*grin*

Ohh, what a gorgeous day is today here at our farm!!!!!I LOVE the fall weather and everything seems more beautiful outside.. even the sheep looks happier!!!*grin*
Alright,, me and my silly talk!!
okay, I have some good news, i hope!
i have been asked to have my work available to buy it now many times. i gave a lot thoughts about it and decide to see if this will work well for me too.
i love to sell at auction format as a seller but as a buyer i hate it. i can understand the frustration of loosing a bid and because the people that have asked me are mostly returned buyers i decided to try it for a little while.
I have listed on my etsy store these newly minis and i think i have set a good and reasonable price. I am also offering up to 10% discount... go to the listing to see.

now to this new minis....
you can not imagine the fun time i had creating these darlings. i love the bathroom theme and the fact i have never done anything like this , was very exciting for me.
i am also adding my cat that I listed and did not post about it.

i hope you enjoy your stay and will take a look at my shop. if you have not added me in your circle or favorite, i hope you will now!!!grin

i will do the same and will look forward to "meet' you!!!
Have a blessed week!!!












































































6 comments:

Unknown said...

They are sooooo cute. And the bathroom scene is wonderful. Yes, it`s easier to buy your lovely mninis when they are at your etsy store.
Mona

stil-blicke.blogspaot.com said...

Was für eine niedliche Rasselbande. Gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut.

Liebe Grüße

PuNo / Monika

miniacollection said...

All these children in the bathroom are fun. They are perfect. I love your bathroom.
Great idea to have your miniatures available on Etsy.
Geneviève

Ascension said...

Son todos adorables, te han quedado tan reales que dan ganas de llevarselos a casa.
besitos ascension

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Tita, I miss you terrribly!!!! I am late for work..but again, this is exquisite design, fine craftmanship and perfect fun!!! LOVE YOU! Nita

Eliana said...

A turma está ótima cumprindo este 'ritual'. Adoro teu trabalho. ;)
Super abraço