Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jane & Julie

Hello everyone~*grin*

This is another quick post to show you my two little girls that are listed on my ebay. Alice and her companion are done as well as her stand. I am waiting for a pocket watch that I order to finish up the pictures but perhaps today or tomorrow I will post again with her final pictures even without the watch .

Ps.Last night my husband surprised kate & kevin ( my daughter and son) with tickets to see Cinderella band . They were a HIT on the late 80's and boy don't they still sound AMAZING still??? We were VIP guest because my husband is in the music business so,we got to talk to the band and take pictures hours before the show. They played LOTS of the great hits!!! It was awsome!!!









Fred Coury, Eric Brittingham ,Kate, me,Thomas Keifer ( vocalist),Jeff LaBar



2 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh Tita, like always, your child sculptures give me a sense of being this young again and there is a certain purity that you capture in your work. SHE IS SIMPLY SWEET AS CAN BE, with her little pout and toy!!!! LOVE TO YOU DEAR ONE! Nita

Eliana said...

As bonequinhas são lindas! *não é nenhuma novidade no seu trabalho* Gostei muito das duas.
Muuuuiiiito legal ter a portunidade da ter a foto 'final da noite de show' com a banda... Deve ter sido uma diversão e tanto. :D
Beijão.