Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sneak peek !



I am just trying out my pictures to see how this lovely gentleman and lady looks behind the lens. They will be up for auction next week . I am still finishing some details but it is almost done. I will post here along with my new animals when all are ready.

These two figurines are very nicely sized to the 1 inch scale... the lady is very tiny , smaller than the average dollhouse dolls making her very petite and delicate. I will tell you more next week.I hope you are all having a wonderful week and enjoying this beautiful weather!







2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Patricia, your gentleman reminds me of Clark Gable! Such beautiful work. I LOVE all the little animals you create.

Have a great Friday, Bonnie

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning my dearest! Lovely, just lovely as always! You are such a hard worker, and it shows in these magnificent pieces! We are having lovely weather as well and plan on going out tomorrow to make a good walk. Enjoy the family and the farm! Bisous, Anita